Brian and Jordan are back after a bit of a hiatus. Today they’re trying a different format change as each takes center stage for half of the show so they can better update everyone on their progress since the new year started. And what a new year it’s been so far: finishing off some old chapters and starting new ones, and the journey in between.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Jordan’s updates and topics:
- The sixth year anniversary of the incorporation of Carthook
- Stepping down as the CEO of Carthook
- “The big exit” as the goal for an entrepreneur
- The skills needed for a “new” CEO
- The transition out of the CEO position
- Starting secret projects and “The Mystery SaaS”
- Brian’s updates and topics:
- Thready launch
- Tailwind CSS
- Taking a break to reassess goals and to reflect
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.