What has happened in the venture funding world in the past couple of months? How do you handle repositioning? Can you lean too heavily on your product, features, and roadmaps? What do you do when one of your features falls flat?
It’s the middle of the summer edition of Bootstrapped Web. Brian and Jordan are back behind the mic after surviving family vacations, COVID, and cancelled flights. Today, Brian dives deep into repositioning and how ZipMessage has refocused in the past couple weeks. Meanwhile, Jordan talks about the biggest mistake he has made with Rally so far.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
- ZipMessage and Rally updates
- The changes in the venture funding and the bootstrapped entrepreneur world
- Repositioning and refocusing at ZipMessage
- Learning from mistakes
- Being led by product
- How Jordan built a stronger working relationship with his team
- Learning from an existential crisis
- The truth behind SaaS companies
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.