What tools do you use for sales and support? Which tools work best for project management? How do you know who to hire first if you’re a bootstrapped company?
Brian and Jordan asked for your questions and Twitter delivered. Today, they are answering Twitter’s questions about what tools they use, and who to hire, and when.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here.
Here are today’s conversation Points:
- NoSnow TinyConf
- Tools that we use:
- Techstack (Laravel, Angular, React, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Tailwind)
- Project Management (Github, Notion, MixPanel, Confluence, Jira)
- Marketing Changelog
- Sales, Marketing, and Support (Pipedrive, Asana, Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, Customer.io, HelpSpace, HelpScout)
- Metrics and Internal Tracking (Grafana, Profitwell, ChartMogul, MixPanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Fathom Analytics, Plausible Analytics)
- Communication (Slack)
- Hiring when you’re bootstrapped, versus when you’re funded
- Who to hire first
- Who they are hiring now
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.