Today Brian and Jordan are talking about deadlines, Black Friday, and a little bit of introspection. They go over their love/hate relationship with mornings. They also take a deep dive into hopes, dreams, dedication, and hiring true believers.[tweetthis]“I still really believe in dedicating time to writing tests and for us that really means integration tests and feature tests.” - Brian [/tweetthis]
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The Carthook deadline
- How the new ProcessKit developer stepped up
- Testing features, web integration expectations
- Different ways of coping with stress
- The importance of mornings:
- Brian’s morning routine
- Jordan’s morning routine
- Can you change whether or not you can be a morning person?
- Hopes, dreams, and dedication
- “What is the worst case scenario here?”
- When it is okay to forgo delegating and doing things yourself?
- Freelancing versus Full-Time Employee
- Marketing projects
- Hiring a true believer
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.