It’s a big day here at Bootstrapped Web now that Jordan can talk more openly about his newest endeavor: Rally. Brian and Jordan talk about what Rally is, breakdown Rally’s elevator pitch, as well as the steps Jordan has taken up to this point. They also get into a few updates with ZipMessage. Brian talks about the possibility of building a small team and the stigma around hiring a team full of contractors.
Are you a freelancer looking for a little work? Are you a marketing specialist? If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Rally and RallyOn.com
- What does Rally do for customers?
- What does it mean to go headless?
- Definition of “Modern brands”
- What makes Rally different?
- Enjoying and being in the moment
- The importance of elevator pitches and headlines
- Multiple fits and building relationships
- The next step and roadmap for Rally
- ZipMessage updates
- Doing everything yourself vs. building a small team
- Contractors and freelancers vs. employees
- The stigma behind hiring overseas
- Creating your perfect company culture
- Brian’s marketing talent wishlist:
- Technical marketer (Google analytics, SEO, etc.)
- Media producer (podcasting, interviews, etc.)
Leave us a message here
Josh Pigford’s Maybe company compensation model
Sahil Lavingia on Gumroad’s team model
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.