How do you figure out the next iteration of your business? What keeps you unemployable? Does your environment change your outlook on personal and professional goals?
After a short but busy couple of weeks, Brian and Jordan are back to talk about updates in their businesses and their lives. Jordan is starting to settle into Chicago and has come up with some interesting revelations. Meanwhile, Brian has also come up with some interesting revelations after listening to and analyzing customer feedback. This has all resulted in a surprising new waypoint on their roadmap.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
- Jordan’s big move to Chicago
- Happiness in comparison to other people and the struggles of finding your own path
- The next iteration of ZipMessage
- Building more features and adapting what we have
- Hiring, resignations, building up teams and the organization
- NoCode consultants and solutions businesses
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.