How do you decide what features you should work on now? How do you stay unplugged during a vacation? What are the milestones and progress markers that tell you if you are on the right path?
As Brian comes back from a vacation and conference (and before Jordan leaves for his own), we’re catching up on the latest updates on ZipMessage and Rally. We’re also talking about how to best judge our own traction, and how to decide which feature to work on first.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Staying unplugged during a vacation
- Recognizing milestones and gauging progress
- Updates on ZipMessage and Rally
- Dealing with big competitors head-on
- Future plans
- Being a SaaS business owner and a SaaS customer
- Integration partnerships: the approaches, the benefits, and the selection process
- Deciding how to move forward: short term decisions versus long term/strategic decisions
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.