Brian and Jordan are back behind the (brand new) mics. They’re reminiscing about the beginning of the podcast, the fires in the west coast, and catching up on the latest news in the industry as well as their businesses.[tweetthis]“From a design standpoint, in the first year of an app, so many things change, like, in terms of the feature set and the scope.” - Brian [/tweetthis]
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The tail end of the hiring process
- Using the Silo strategy
- 5 years in the business of podcasting and with our products
- Personnel shake-up in ProcessKit
- Finance topic: the launch of Long Term Stock Exchange
- Making progress in different stages of products
- New feature: Dynamic roles
- Audiences Building
- Getting enjoyment from personal and professional endeavors...or not
- “You are not a product.”
- How important is audience building?
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.